1. Schedule a tour
We have completed our formal tours for the year. Please call #415-673-1032 or email email@example.com to schedule a private walk around of the school, and/or a visit to the grade you are interested in applying to for your child. We look forward to showing you more of our school and meeting you and your family!
2. Complete the application and required forms. Submit via email, mail or in person to:
Saint Brigid School
2250 Franklin Street,
* Application Form
* Teacher Recommendation Form completed by classroom teacher
* Student Report Card for Grades 1-8
* Photocopy of child’s birth certificate
* Application Fee (non-refundable) $100, check made out to Saint Brigid School
Our fall priority deadline for 2019-2020 school year has passed. However, we operate on a rolling admissions basis as space permits, and we are currently still accepting applications for 2019-2020. Your assessment and/or shadow day will be scheduled once your application is complete.
3. Schedule a student assessment/shadow day
Transitional Kindergarten Students:
TK students will not have an assessment, but will be invited to a supervised small group playdate.
The kindergarten teacher will administer a 15 minute assessment to determine the child’s readiness for Kindergarten. There is no parent interview.
Grades 1-8 Students:
Shadow days for students entering grades 1-8 are an opportunity for incoming students to spend a few hours in the classroom. Teacher assessments are administered as needed after the shadow day is complete.
4. Letters of Acceptance
- For the applications received before our December 18th priority deadline, letters of acceptance will be sent in March of 2019.
- For the applications received in the spring of 2019, letters of acceptance will be sent within two weeks of the assessment.
Saint Brigid School, mindful of its mission to be witness to the love of Christ for all, admits students of any race, color and national and/or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded to or made available to students at this school. Saint Brigid School does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, and national and/or ethnic origin, age, gender, or disability in administration of educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.