Saint Brigid School now has a Transitional Kindergarten - TK
Welcoming New Families to Saint Brigid School
Admission Process K-8
1 . Schedule a tour:
2018 Fall Tour Dates:
The tour program begins at 8:30am. Please RSVP for the date you can attend through email@example.com. Private walk-arounds are available if you are unable to attend one of our formal tours. We look forward to showing you more of our school and meeting you and your family!
- Complete the application and required forms. Submit via email, fax, mail or in person to:
Saint Brigid School
2250 Franklin Street,
* Application Form
* Teacher Recommendation Form completed by classroom teacher or Student Report Card
* Photocopy of child’s birth certificate
* Application Fee- $100, check made out to Saint Brigid School
We honor a rolling admissions process, and review applications at any time. However, applications received by December 18th will meet the deadline for priority student assessments/shadow days. For all applications received after December 18th, a student evaluation appointment will be scheduled per availability.
- Schedule a student assessment/shadow day:
The kindergarten teacher will administer a 15 minute assessment to determine the child’s readiness for Kindergarten. There is no parent interview.
Grades 1-8 Students:
Shadow days for students entering grades 1-8 are an opportunity for incoming students to spend a few hours in the classroom. Teachers assessments are administered as needed.
- Letters of Acceptance
- TK and Kindergarten letters of acceptance will be sent in March of 2019.
- Grades 1-8 letters of acceptance are sent a week after the assessment.
Saint Brigid School, mindful of its mission to be witness to the love of Christ for all, admits students of any race, color and national and/or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded to or made available to students at this school. Saint Vincent de Paul School does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, and national and/or ethnic origin, age, gender, or disability in administration of educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.